Haaviku is a quiet and peaceful place in the middle of the nowhere in Lahemaa National Park, Estonia.
It is 85 km to Tallinn and 30 km to Rakvere from here.
Our season lasts from May until September
You can find several nice nature trails near Oandu lake (300 m) and get more information about our region at Oandu Nature Centre.
Short trip - 2,5 km - takes one to Sagadi Manor( http://www.sagadi.ee/) or to Altja village, where the closest beach and tavern are.
In a little-bit longer distance there are:
Vihula manor - 7 km: http://www.vihulamanor.com/
Palmse Manor - 8 km: http://www.palmse.ee/
Käsmu Maritime Museum -12 km: http://www.kasmu.ee/
- accommodation in camping cabins (up to 3 adults; small fridge in every cabin, tea-coffee set, electrical heating, darkening curtains)
- showers, toilets (WC and DC)
- traditional wood-heated sauna
- fully equipped outdoor kitchen (incl washing machine)
- bicycle rental
- barbecue and fireplace
- free WiFi in public areas
- fishing (with your own equipment)
Breakfast in Sagadi hotel 8.00-10.00 (8€)
- in English, Russian firstname.lastname@example.org
and Finnish + 372 5145830
- in German email@example.com
+ 372 55630418
Canoeing and kayaking firstname.lastname@example.org
+ 372 5093177
Brown bear watching tours at Alutaguse http://natourest.ee/
More information about Estonia www.visitestonia.com
tel. +372 53566514
45403, Tepelvälja, Lääne-Virumaa, Estonia